If you are selling a property and want to eliminate possible problems that could result in delay or loss of a sale, we will provide a superior Pre-listing inspection that will inform you of repairs that you should make.
We encourage buyers to walk the inspection with our Inspector and see for themselves what we see and how we protect your investment. We will answer questions and concerns at the time of service.
Get Peace of Mind
We have saved our clients thousands of dollars in unexpected expenses by finding the hidden problems with the homes they want to buy.
Free Meth Testing
Ask about our home meth testing that is included as part of each whole home inspection.
Inspect the Whole Home
We will tell you about your roofing systems, heating and air conditioning systems, and evaluate and inform you about all the other systems in your new home.
Brad is a great home inspector he has always been there for me. He has been quick to respond and quick to get reports to me. I have used him multiple times and he has always been great to work with.
Matthew Birmingham – Realtor
Why choose Inspection Utah for your quality home inspection?
- We provide you with facts you want and need to know to make an informed decision on how to proceed with your new purchase, including a detailed look at the home in an easy-to-read, comprehensive report with photos.
- We spend the time going into crawl spaces and attics looking for potential problems.
- We know you are busy and want quick and timely service.
- We know it is hard to take time off from work here in Southern Utah, so we make every effort to accommodate you by working in the afternoon and on weekends.
- We offer radon inspections, mold inspections, meth inspections and termite inspections. Check out our Services page for prices.
There are no federal laws governing home inspectors. We are regulated only by the individual states. Since the laws vary from state to state – and some states don’t even have home inspection regulations – how can you be sure that your inspector is qualified, experienced, and trustworthy? One way is through home inspector associations. Some of them require minimum training, education, experience, and adherence to ethical standards. Be sure to check out the individual associations to see their individual requirements.
As members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), you can be assured that not only are all our inspectors qualified, but we also adhere to the association’s standards of practice and strict code of ethics.
We perform home inspections in Southern Utah, including:
- Cedar City
- Santa Clara
- St. George